DEVICE DROP-OFF & LOCKER CLEAN OUT PLANS
Tuesday, 5/19 10:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday, 5/20 4:00pm-8:00pm
During these scheduled times, students will be able to turn in Chromebooks, library books, and all other school materials and pick-up prescription medication and/or any personal items that were left at school.
**Students only may enter the campus buildings. We will only allow 10 students from each grade level in the building at a time and we will maintain the 6 ft. social distance that is required.
- Pull through the parent pick-up parking lot
- Display your parent pick-up card if you have it
- A staff member will bring your student’s belongings/supplies and pick up your student’s blue book bag and library books if your student took their bag/library books over the break
- Please contact your teacher ahead of time if you are concerned about specific belongings
- We will use the front-drive like we do for student pick-up
- Have your pick-up tag hanging in your window or put student names on a piece of paper in the front windshield
- Pull all the way forward to the small gym
- Stay in your car-someone will bring items to you and will collect any items you have (a sticky note with the name of the student placed on the Chromebook will be helpful)
- If you need to pick up medicine let your car attendant know and they will allow you to park and enter the building to retrieve the medication
- Please contact your child’s teacher ahead of time if you are concerned about specific belongings.
- Pull into the drop off lane in the front of the school, drop your child off and pull to the west side of the building by the band door. Your child will exit that door.
- Students, bring your Chromebook AND charger, they will be checked in at the front door.
- There will be a cart in front of CLI for any library books.
- Students, go straight to your locker to gather belongings and throw away any trash.
- If you have medicine, get it from the nurse in the front office.
- Exit building at the band hall door.
- Parents will drop students at the front of the building and use the bus lane to go around the east side of the building. Students will be picked up on the east end of the 100 and 200 hallways, then parents will continue around building and exit through the same entrance they entered.
- 7th-grade students will enter through the front door
- 8th-grade students will enter through the courtyard door
- Students will enter the front of the building and check-in Chromebook and charger, pick up any medication, go to their locker, and exit at the far end of the hallway on the south side of the building.
- Band and Athletic Drop Off
- Band - May 12, 13, & 14 from 10:00am - 2:00pm and 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Boys & Girls Athletics - Tuesday, May 12th 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Parents and students can park in the front parking lot and allow their child to come into the school through door 1.
- Students will drop off their charger and Chromebooks in the CLI in designated spaces for each grade level
- Students will leave the school from door 2 and walk back to their car.
- Athletics is sending time frames specifically for athletes to clean out their locker and return all athletic items issued to students.
- Boys Athletics - Monday, May 11th from 1 pm - 5 pm
- Girls Athletics - Already returned. Contact coaches if you were not able to make the scheduled times, or still have items in your locker.
- Please contact the coaches directly if you have any questions. Those schedules were communicated through Remind and other normal channels from coaches. Any items not picked up by May 22 will be donated or discarded.
- Please give the campus a call at 817.592.4207 during the scheduled drop off times and we will come out to your car and collect your Chromebook and charger.